Friday, December 28, 2012

34 Weeks

I'm 34 weeks now. Holy COW!! WHAT!! Just typing that out made my eyeballs pop out of my head.. That means only 6 more weeks until my due date...

I have a few appointments scheduled - January 11, 24, 31 February 7. And an Ultrasound on the 2nd of January. So only 5 more trips to the hospital.. plus birth.

I just had my 33 week appointment yesterday, belly is measuring a little small - 30cm when it should be 34 cm. So they tacked a growth scan to the ultrasound I was already scheduled for on Jan 2 to check the position of the baby. She's been flipping up down and all over the place. She was head down finally two weeks ago but yesterday she was breech again. I knew she'd been flip-flopping in there.

I weigh 150lbs (+31 lbs total)


1 comment:

  1. You go girl. Keep going strong. That baby will be here in NO time! Sending you all my love. <3

    ReplyDelete