Sunday, December 23, 2012

33 weeks

Tired and cranky as ever. "Pebbles" dropped down for two days causing me a lot of pain in my back, hips, butt and legs by laying on my nerves. She pulled back yesterday and it feels much better, though it was nice to breathe for two days. Lol.

I'm having trouble sleeping, no doubt due in part by sleeping on a small blow up mattress with hubby. There is noo absorption of movement whatsoever on this thing.
We are grateful however to be in our own house and after 5 more nights I'll have my own bed again.
No clue on weight though last week at the dr I was 147 with clothes and boots on. Next appointment is this Thursday, the 27th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling Sister, You are looking beautiful. Send lots of love to your little pebble for me, and sing her some nice Christmas songs! I am so looking forward to any photos you have of Emma this Christmas, even iPhone tags :)

    ReplyDelete