Friday, January 4, 2013

35 Weeks

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So I was sick all week pretty much - caught Danny's cold or flu or sinus whatever that was it wasn't fun. Emma somehow did not catch it though. WHEW. Seems like it's starting to go away. The worst hit us over the weekend I think - Sunday and Monday were the worst for me.

Emma has had some issues sleeping a few nights this week, and won't let Daddy comfort her in the middle of the night.. so I get up, go in, put her back in bed, where she wants me to lay with her and rub her back or read a story until she falls asleep again. Then she's up by 6:30 knocking on her door asking to have breakfast and potty. I don't know what happened to my girl who slept until 8 or 9 am... take her out of the crib and suddenly she's ready to be a morning person? When actually she's not because by 7:30 she's cranky and asking for a nap. *sigh*

Ok that has nothing to do with pregnancy really.. except that it adds to the tired.

On with pregnant stuff - So I'm 35 weeks, baby weighs about 4lbs 8oz already according to our ultrasound on Wednesday, and she's still a girl, she has LOTS of Hair!!! and she's very, very deep down in my pelvis already. This would explain the extreme amount of pain and discomfort between my legs. Not my privates, but my actual legs, just to be clear here.

I did something really depressing yesterday, which I do NOT recommend to any pregnant woman whose hips actually spread apart, I held up a pair of my jeans. Not maternity jeans, but my regular - I was wearing these just before I got pregnant - jeans. Yeah I almost didn't know how to feel. They looked so tiny. And they barely went half way between one hip and the other when holding them in front of my hips. REALLY weird how the hips grow apart and I can only hope I'll eventually be able to get back into those jeans. I know it took a while last time for things to stitch back together. If I could find my measuring tape I'd measure. But I can't seem to find anything right now, the office, two bathrooms and our bedroom and the hall way are all piled high with mountains of STUFF that has yet found it's way into place. (We like to empty all the boxes before putting things away to evaluate what we have and where it should go.. if that makes sense. It's very messy.)

So I have 5 weeks left until my due date. That's really... intimidating.

Weight is unknown, because I don't know yet where our scale is.

2 comments:

  1. Baby ready soon!!! YAY so close!!! You'll get back to your shape, you did last time, and you're fabulous no matter what anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! You will be back in those jeans soon. I will not be holding up any of my pre-pregnancy jeans to my hips! 5 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete