Monday, July 23, 2012

9, 10, 11 Weeks

9 Weeks
The worst week yet. Despite being on meds to help with nausea and vomiting, I was sick anyway. Also very tired. And holy heck, I had a ton of acne during week 9, it was horrible!! I am too old for this kind of acne.Belly starting to change shape -looking a little flabby. yuck.
Weight: 120lbs(+1)

10 Weeks
Still a sick week. I was in FL for the first half of the week so I didn't take a picture. Acne still raging. Grossing me out. Some high levels of fatigue, but also peaks of energy.
Weight: 124 lbs (+5)

11 Weeks
Not as sick this week. Acne still yuck but not as bad as previous two weeks. So tired, partly attributed to Emma's sleep being messed up since returning from FL. She's been waking up around midnight asking for Dada and wanting to come see my bed to see he isn't there. One of the worst fatigue weeks since week 4. Feeling yucky and blob like - started wearing maternity clothes this week. It's much more comfortable. Hot flashes started this week.
 Weight: 124.5 (+5.5)



For comparison:


No comments:

Post a Comment