Monday, July 2, 2012

8 Weeks (+2 days oops)

I'm really bad at doing pictures and posts on time this time.

I feel worse and more tired, but the medicine for the morning sickness helps SO MUCH. If I forget to take it though, watch out.
I'm more moody than I have been and have a super short fuse. Poor Emma. I'm so impatient right now.

We weaned in the last week, so I'm no longer nursing .The "girls" still hurt and I'm still producing wayyyy too much milk, even though she hasn't nursed in over 5 days, maybe 6, I lost track.

I can FINALLY drink water without feeling sick. But it has to be bottled purified water. I can't drink the stuff out of the fridge and certain brands are still no good. It's very weird.

I found myself with a sweet tooth this week. Also I still have no desire to cook. I hate smells.

I think that's it, pretty much. Oh Danny will now be gone until I'm 25 weeks. boooooo.
Weight: 120.0
I gained a pound but I honestly think it's all the milk I've got right now from weaning. This stuff is heavy, and I can feel it. Also, my tummy area looks a little softer this week... yuck!

My shorts look awkward. And Emma is enjoying a PBJ.

2 comments:

  1. congrats!! I just barely caught up with your blog!! I cannot wait to follow and troll your posts!!!! You look great!! and little emma is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete