Monday, July 30, 2012

12 Weeks

Ok so to sum up this week:
Stomach Flu.

AGAIN.

Luckily a friend took Emma the day it hit me the hardest, and I was able to spend most of the day sleeping and in bed.

I can feel the stupid prenatal depression kicking in. I noticed a little last week and even more this week the overwhelming feelings of sadness and bouts of anger and frustration. It's harder this time to take care of myself when I'm trying to take care of Emma the best that I can when I feel the way I do. errrrrrrrg.

No picture this week, on 12 weeks day I was completely dehydrated and flat stomached and had lost 4 pounds in one day. (yeah it was a bad day.)

Good news: I saw the baby! YAY! He or She is beautiful and/or handsome, and completely stole my heart. Picture attached. HB was 178 and measuring pretty close to spot on, and DEAD ON with my dates... I knew when we got pregnant. I never thought I believed those women who said "I knew that day" but... I can honestly say I knew that day was the day, and after that my suspicion was on high alert. Symptoms & clues started almost right away. Of course I recognized them from my previous pregnancy.


Weight: 122lbs (-3 from last week, +3 total)



No comments:

Post a Comment