Wednesday, February 16, 2011

37 Weeks

FULL TERM!
We made it. Emma is full term. Whew! 

Nothing but a few contractions since Saturday, other than braxton hicks contractions of course. 

So basically this week I'm just really uncomfortable. Hips, back, legs, and belly are achey, ribs are painful, I feel like I'm huffing and puffing for every breath, and oh yeah, I pee a teaspoon every five minutes. Baby's head is really, really down in my pelvis, so sometimes I get sharp pains down there. She likes to keep her hands by her mouth apparently. Her feet stick out of my left side, she really likes to push them way out. Danny grabs them sometimes. When she does that sometimes her little bottom goes way up into my ribs.. that's comfortable. 
I took a walk the other day and started contracting pretty bad, so I decided I shouldn't go on walks alone anymore. Well I wasn't alone, Atreus was with me, but she can't do anything if my water breaks or if I go into full blown labor. 

Other than that just uncomfortable and waiting.. c'mon little Emma. It's almost 60 degrees out now it's not cold any more, you can come out. :)

p.s. one year ago we were sitting in an office being told we'd never have our own children - Now look at us! I'm trying to get her to evacuate :)

Weight: 152.0 (29lbs)

2 comments: