Thursday, September 9, 2010

14 Weeks

Yesterday I hit 14 weeks!! I was so sick in the morning and so busy in the afternoon/early evening that I didn't update the bloggy on time.

I've been more sick this week than I was last week, and my little baby bump has shrunk a little bit. Despite the shrink in the size of my tummy and the sickness, I still managed to gain half a pound from last week.

Other developments - I need to go bra shopping. Then I hesitate because I know the girls are still growing, but I'm just overflowing even my largest bras. I'm in need of a TJMaxx trip to find a $12 bra that I'll not even need a few weeks from now, or so I'm told.

I was able to clean for a little bit, and then I started to get sick again and so the house is once again a disaster. Danny helps when he can, but he is SO BUSY at work!! After being gone for nearly 5 weeks and then going on vacation with me, he is drowning in his work load. He is the Unit's deployment manager, and has to make sure everyone gets their stuff all done in time and in order and keep track of it all. I can't post all the details of what's going on but I can tell you, it's a lot of work!

Tonight we are going to the temple for the first time since I got pregnant. I'm really really hoping that I don't get sick! We are so thankful for this blessing, I'm sorry that we hadn't been able to make it up there earlier. This will be the first time Baby goes to the temple! hehehe!

I love my baby, have I said that? if I haven't, I'd like to say it again, I love my baby.

Oh another thing, I have NO MEMORY! Short term memory - gone. So if I don't call you back, write you back, or remember to be somewhere or if i don't remember when you told me such and such, it's not because I don't care, I just really do NOT remember!! I also tried to take off a clothing sensor with a sunglasses sensor remover yesterday at work. I felt like a retard, but oh well, I had just totally forgotten what I was doing! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Weight - 127.0 - TOTAL weight gain - 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment