Monday, July 26, 2010

First Prenatal Appointment

First off, I had my first REAL bout of morning sickness today. It kicked in this morning as I was getting ready for the appointment, and literally came out of nowhere.

We went to the appointment and it was LAAAAAAAAME! I was asked a million questions, and then they sent me on my way. I asked if we could hear the heartbeat and she said it was "too early" (to which I say, BULL S!).
*eye roll*
My next appointment is on the 17th of August. She assured me I'd be able to hear the heartbeat then.

Danny is gone, again, until the beginning of september. With little to no communication, this time, so I'm pretty bummed. I told him to kiss my flat belly good bye, because when he comes back I'll have a pocket pouch. LOL

Well I'm pretty worn out. Next update on Wednesday, as, according to the doctor I'll be 8 weeks then.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that Danny will be gone for so long! A whole month plus! T-T I duno how you do it. Stay strong my hummingbird! Lots of hugs from the doggies for sure! They should lay on your belly to help keep the baby egg warm!

    ReplyDelete