Thursday, July 22, 2010

7 Weeks Pregnant

According to my own calculations, I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. According to the dates that the OB clinic go by, I'm 7 weeks, 3 days pregnant. So either way I'm somewhere in my 7th week of pregnancy.

This week, I still feel really exhausted. I haven't been hit by morning sickness, though I sometimes feel nausea, and have an upset tummy a lot. Not nausea, but just a feeling of unwell. I still pee every five minutes. And I wake up in the middle of the night. Luckily if I wake up after 9am now I feel rested when I wake, though that doesn't help me most days because I wake at 7:30 for work.

Smells have started to get stronger, that's for sure. It really sucks when someone has bad breath, or washes their clothes in cologne. Cigarette smoke makes me want to run screaming, and don't get me started on the smell of raw chicken. When I have to cut it up I really want to run away. I even held my breath while making lunch the other day because I didn't want to smell it.

And... not to mention I've become a little bit of a PregZilla. I cry at everything, and I have some serious mood swings going on.

I guess that's about all going on so far, I have an appointment on Monday so check in Monday afternoon for another update :)

xoxo

Weight: 124.5

1 comment: