Saturday, December 8, 2012

30/31 weeks

I'm 31 weeks today! Most of the stuff is the same as last week. Belly button is out most of the time, which never happened when pregnant with Emma. This baby is in a different position though and possibly bigger!!
Here's my 30 weeks update I wrote and was unable to post:
Thirty weeks and third trimester. I can't believe I'm so far along already and so close to the finish line. It hasn't really hit either of us yet. In fact last night I was laying down looking at my gigantic belly thinking "holy crap I'm pregnant". I know, a little late. I just can't believe we will have two. Watching Emma at the park today brought tears to my eyes. She has grown up so much, so fast. She is so smart and capable- she was climbing the rock wall with no assistance (daddy hovered but didn't help!). I love this stage and I'm not sure I'm ready to go through the newborn stuff all over again.
We aren't prepared at all. How can we be, though? All of our belongings are in storage and we are living in run-down temporary housing!

For me: boy has the sweet tooth kicked in. I love sugar and candy and icecream and CHOCOLATE!!!!
I'm exhausted. If I don't take a nap, it's really just going to be a bad afternoon for everyone. I have major issues sleeping at night and wake up several times a night because I've flipped to my back and can't breathe. I know last time I made a mountain with snoogle and pillows to keep me in place but I don't have that luxury right now.
Nausea and a little feeling of morning sickness is creeping back in but no vomit yet.
I'm anxious about going in to labor again. We will see how it goes. I'm more anxious however about leaving Emma alone when I am at the hospital with someone I haven't even met yet. I just don't know how, who... I'm lost for now. She's my muffin munchkin mooboogooboo snugly butt.

I was on a scale last week and was 141 but haven't seen one since then. I'm huge, though. Blah!


Weight 146lbs (dr scale, fully clothed)



2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, and you were in such great shape when you got preggars thanks to Cross Fit that that will help you so much with labor I'm sure! I wish I could fly right over and have Emma in my care while you're in the hospital. I know everything will work out just fine and you'll have a great team around you when you need them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful, jjealouse of your bump, mines hugeeee and stretchmarky lol xx

    ReplyDelete