Thursday, August 30, 2012

14-17 Weeks

Ok.... I'm traveling so I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. And lack of bump pictuers but there really isn't much bump going on yet anyway.

So I'll try to remember what's going on chronologically but I might forget some stuff.

I haven't had any morning sickness in the last 3 + weeks. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I started to feel baby rolling around 14 weeks. I could feel the baby very seldom before that but around 14 is when the rolly feeling started.

I had a really bad UTI at 15 weeks and pain with bleeding. It was very scary. I'm not allowed to pick up anything over 10 pounds for 3 weeks and am on "Pelvic rest" (No problem - husband is gone. LOL).
"Popcorn" feeling kicks.

16 Weeks Really feeling baby now. Felt baby kick from the outside once today at 16W6D. It was really cool.

Emma points to belly and says "boy!"

We find out the gender on the 15th. We had to push the appointment back because of D's schedule.. boo!

I'm now 124.4LBS - I am supposed to get to 10 lbs before 20 weeks says the DR..... lol oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment