Monday, August 6, 2012

13 Weeks - 2nd Trimester

This week has been much better. While I still feel nauseous during the day, as long as I take my medicine before bed I haven't been throwing up AT ALL, WOHOO!! I've had a few Gag moments, but that's all.

I think I've started to sleep a little better at night, and I have more energy during the day than in previous weeks. I do still get overly exhausted and sometimes don't even want to lift my limbs, but for the most part I have more energy.

I had a few sleep deprived nights where I got headaches the next day, but nothing major, nothing to write home about.


A little update on Emma - She's now in panties all day, even at nap time. I'm one proud mama. Only a diaper at night when she's sleeping. And, she's now 17 months Oh my goodness ! ! ! ! At this time last year she was learning to scoot forward and army crawl. Now she's walking, talking, and out of diapers... I can't believe it. What a rock star.

Weight: 122.0 (Total gain +3)

No comments:

Post a Comment