Thursday, March 3, 2011

39 Weeks

The last week of my pregnancy.

We are excited and nervous. This has been the hardest week. Pain, more pain, and a little more pain accompanied by stress and no sleep. I'm looking forward to meeting my baby girl.

Complications suggest we may be induced tomorrow. This could be my very last maternity photograph during this pregnancy with Emma.

I love you all and thank each and every reader for all of the support that was lent to me during this pregnancy. In the end I'm thankful for the journey and can't wait to meet my little miracle.

Weight: 155
Waist: 40 inches

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and Danny!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! I am so excited and I can't wait to see her precious little face! You have done so good this pregnancy and I hope that your delivery is everything that you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAY love love love love love!

    ReplyDelete