Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby's First Photoshoot ;)

This morning I had a follow up appointment at the OB clinic on base. It went really smoothly. I arrived about 20 minutes earlier (I would have been earlier than that but due to morning sickness that just wasn't possible) than I needed to but I wasn't sure about traffic in the mornings getting on to base, and I wasn't sure how long the line would be (I was instructed to go to Sick Hall at the clinic, since it was after hours when i was released from the ER and they couldn't make me a proper appointment). I was second in line when I arrived. I had to give a sample, since I was diagnosed with a UTI and all traces of the infection are gone (wohoo!) and I've been given the OK to stop the medicine, since it makes me even more sick.


They did discover however that I'm dehydrated. I'm, quite frankly, not keeping much down. So I was given medication to prevent vomiting. I took one as soon as I left and ate when I got home and happy to say my second breakfast stayed in place :) I don't know if I'll take it as much as they want me to, but it'll definitely help when I have to go to work in the morning.


Baby is measuring at 8 weeks and 1 day old, which would put conception on the 20th of June, even though I hadn't been in Mississippi for 3 full days at that time. I'm still uncertain of the day that I thought I felt ovulation though so really it could have been any time that weekend I suppose. It is still too early to move the due date so as for now, I'm still due on March 9, 2011.

And drumroll please!! The little baby.... this photo was taken just after I saw the heartbeat for the very first time. The Arrow was put there so that I could send a photo taken with my iPhone to Danny (who is still TDY) and so he could clearly see where baby is.

No comments:

Post a Comment