Friday, February 1, 2013

39 Weeks

There is some "TMI" and yucky pregnant stuff in this post... Just forewarning. 
This week marks 39 weeks - 39 LONG WEEKS - of pregnancy. I had three AMAZING photographers follow me around this week so I don't feel the need for an official bump photo. ♥
Meet the Photographers: Lizvette - Michelle - Pamela (Click their names to go to their blogs or fb pages)

This week was ........ too long. Each day feels like an eternity, and each night we hope for labor to start. I've done what I can naturally to comfortably start labor (so I'm not drinking caster oil, not eating spicy food because who needs the heart burn???) but still no luck.

Thursday I did have a good 4 hours of very painful, very real labor - and even when the contractions stopped baby was SO LOW that I could not stand or sit down, I had to stay on all 4's because there was so much pressure - an unbelievable amount of pressure in my lady parts and butt.

Friday morning (this morning) I had an appointment, and - hallelujah that 4 hours was not in vane. I'm 1cm dilated already and losing my mucous plug. With Emma I was never dilated before active labor and didn't lose my plug until I was already in labor. So, even though to most people 1cm is no big deal - in my eyes... it's a HUGE deal and makes me extremely giddy.

This week has been rough emotionally and physically, and I'm looking forward to this hopefully being the last pregnancy update. Crossing my fingers.

One more exciting announcement - I have a birth photographer!!! I wanted one so much with Emma but never found one in my area. I've made friends with several photographers out here via an amazing facebook group of local photographers, whom I'll be trading services with!! I'm so excited. She has another client due right around the same day, so she takes priority if we end up in labor at the same time, HOWEVER! I'm hoping we don't because I'm soooo looking forward to having those images. ♥♥
WEIGHT: 156.0 (@ dr office, fully clothed)








2 comments:

  1. Good Grief Girl!! How on earth do you walk in those shoes right now????

    Praying for a quick and easy delivery!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you. Lovely thoughts for you and baby <3

    ReplyDelete