Friday, January 25, 2013

38 Weeks

I'm tired
Swollen
Moody as ever
Contracting ALL THE TIME
Sore, although (knock on wood) the sciatic pain hasn't been nearly as horrible this week.
Having a rough time staying asleep
Little to no appetite
Very short fuse...

Appointments:
Monday baby slept most of my NST and they had to wake her up and get her moving. I was annoyed because for once she wasn't kicking me, but I understand they want to see her heart when she's active. The buzzer gave me contractions but there is nothing new there.

Thursday she was so active they had me lay on my side to kind of keep her in one spot so she'd stay on the monitor. I had lots of contractions and they asked me if I was feeling them or in pain, and I said not really. They asked if I wanted to go to L&D or be checked and I said "no I'm not in labor right now." like, leave me alone already I've done this before!! Once again baby pebble did fabulously and yep.

Then I had my regular appointment and it went well. Since the report came in from LC that BJACH was overreacting to the small size of my baby, I no longer have to go in twice a week to be monitored, hallelujah!  Dr also said if I haven't gone into real labor by the 1st that she can induce me if I want. Ummmmmm...... I'm not sure how I feel about that. one part of me says "DO IT!!!!!!!!!!" the other part of me says "Noooooooo just Wait it out" but let's be honest here - I hate being pregnant. Sorry my world is just not filled with sunshine, rainbows, sparkles and googley eyes when I'm knocked up! LOL! I'm NOT one of those ladies.

Emma's sleep has been off and on - I'm thinking she gets too hot like I do because whenever she has a terror or gets up for extended periods of time during the night she's sweating like crazy. I do the same thing when I'm hot. We've taken her off night-time milk and she's on water right now but she doesn't seem to drink much of it at all, but still insists on having a cup with her. We also fixed battle of the toothbrush by using an electric toothbrush. Woo! Daddy's idea. Another milestone - we got her a stool so she's an independent potty user. We just have to make sure the bathroom light is on so she goes in there, and we have to make sure she's wiped... LOL

Weight : 156.8 (@ Dr office w/clothes on, thats + 37.8lbs)

I didn't take a pic this week but I did get a few back from our photo sesh in November...

1 comment:

  1. i left a comment last night from my itouch but it obviously didn't stick. I basically just said Hold on, baby soon :) love ya.

    ReplyDelete