Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Possibly the first craving

I was just telling Danny that it would be so easy to decide what to eat if I knew what I wanted. A friend of mine ate nothing but corn dogs her entire pregnancy, because it's all she wanted. I also know some women who have eaten lots and lots of one thing over everything else, and I was wondering when that would be me... well, ladies and (well probably only ladies..) here is the one thing i've been wanting to eat, over and over and over:

Egg burritos.

Let me tell you what goes into these suckers...

First, a giant flour tortilla. Cheese. Rice. Beans. Potatoes. Scrambled eggs. Onion and Cilantro. Salsa. Sour Cream.

If I hadn't just had one and was full to the brim, I could make and eat another one right now. Not as easy as heating up a corn dog but... soo delicious. Today I had one with a glass of pineapple juice and Emma did flips over it (well probably from the sweetness of the pineapple juice).

MMmmm......

1 comment: